|Job Title||Policy Officer|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
1. Leads the development, implementation and review of the Terms and Conditions
2. Provides advice on policies for programming; provides advice, linkages between performance measurement and program evaluation
3. Plans and conducts studies, environmental scans and analyses to develop the knowledge and evidence to support strategic G&C decision-making on a national basis, to also inform G&C program decision-making by senior management and Agency officials.
· Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
· Certificate, diploma or degree in relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution required.
· Must submit a cover letter demonstrating how they meet the following:
Experience within the past 5 years:
§ Reviewing Terms and Conditions
§ Providing advice on policy authorities for programs.
|Notes||Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
Please note positions may be filled prior to closing deadline. You may contact a Consultant to confirm availability.
|Security Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|