|Job Title||Library Technician|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Preparation of mould infected material for access and storage purposes
Technician will examine archival paper based for signs of mould
Technician will then remove mould with a hand held vacuum while the document is under a fume hood
- All work is carried out in a biological containment hood
- Resource will be given a lab coat to wear
- Resource will have to wear cotton gloves
- Resource will have the option to be fitted for a respirator on their first day of work.
- Ability to work around continual low levels of noise
- Library or Archival Technician Diploma
- 1 year experience handling library or archival material
- Manual dexterity for safe manipulation/handling of archival records
|Notes||Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
Please note positions may be filled prior to closing deadline. You may contact a Consultant to confirm availability.
|Security Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|