|Job Title||Finance Clerk|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
- Using computers and a variety of software programs such as word processing, e-mail, database and spreadsheet applications.
- Coding, totaling, batching, entering, verifying, and reconciling transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, cheques, invoices cheque requisitions, and bank statements in a ledger or computer system or both.
- Performing document and file management functions, including e-filing, tracking documents and maintaining filing systems.
- Photocopying, faxing, and scanning documents.
- Inputting, updating and maintaining information into a financial management system
- Selecting, validating and inputting information in systems.
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preparing a variety of financial tables and reports.
- Researching and analyzing financial data.
- Conducting inquiries or research to resolve financial issues
- Analyzing budgets and preparing reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
- Supporting staff with the year-end processes.
-Must have at least one year of experience using the computerized financial information system SAP. Will be evaluated during interview.
|Notes||Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
Please note positions may be filled prior to closing deadline. You may contact a Consultant to confirm availability.
|Security Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|