|Job Title||Technologist, Architectural|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
1. Maintenance of Base Building and Master drawings
· The addition of new space/buildings including all crown-owned and the new requirement for leased space.
· Integrating updated floor plans including furniture layout
· Updating the drawing inventory with new block library elements
· Performing CADD quality assurance tasks
2. Information and technical support: Provision of CADD technical support services provided upon request.
· General project and technical support
· General CADD information requests and inquiries for drawings information
3. Maintenance of CADD Drawing Inventory: Collect, file and store of all CADD drawings information.
4. Assist in the maintenance of the Computer Aided Facilities Management
· Performing Polyline corrections
· Populating data
· Assist with database audits and CAFM data quality assurance tasks
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
Additional mandatory requirements:
Graduate of an Architectural Technology/Technician
M3 Must have a minimum of 2 years using AutoCAD software
M4 Must have at least 1 year of experience using AutoCAD version 2010
M5 Possess at least 1 year of experience in working with the PWGSC National CADD Standards.
M6 Must have at least 1 year of experience in Data Collection
M7 Must have at least 1 year experience of using Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel softwares
|Notes||Only qualified candidates will be contacted.|
Please note positions may be filled prior to closing deadline. You may contact a Consultant to confirm availability.
|Security Level||I - Enhanced Reliability|